Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For My Lovely Readers

Thank You! This may seem silly, as all posts are technically for the readers, but I wanted to make a special one for you all. When I began blogging, I wasn't sure what my mission was. I just blogged. But since then I am beginning to realize what a great community blogging is and what wonderful opportunities there are. And of course I enjoy it. It really warms my heart to know that people (a) read my blog and (b) enjoy it enough to subscribe.

So, thanks to all you readers and subscribers! Remember to pass on my blog to your friends, families, and coworkers! And if you don't already subscribe, follow the link at the end of this post to learn how.

P.S. Don't forget to also hook up with me on Twitter!

No comments: