Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekends

I am notorious for doing nothing on the weekends. I enjoy spending time at home with my husband. I don't make plans, I don't go out, I truly do as close to nothing as possible. This weekend has been no exception. Since it's the playoffs, we've been watching a lot of football. We did clean house Saturday morning. We just bought SingStar Pop for PS2 and had a lot of fun playing that last night. I'm sure the neighbors weren't amused, but who asked them? I also enjoy taking the time to sort of plan out my week in my head. I don't make strict schedules because I've found that they never work. But I have an idea of everything I'd like to accomplish. I need to step up my workout routine. I need to go faster on the treadmill and incorporate some weights. I feel better, and I truly can't wait to see results!!

No comments: