Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Losing Weight

So I have decided that I am not happy with the size I am and that I am going to lose weight. My husband and friends are on board with me, helping me watch what I eat. One of my girlfriends at work went and joined a gym with me. It's right across the street from work, so I can work out either on my lunch break or immediately after work. I have come to realize that losing weight is only going to get harder the older I get. But, I need to lose the weight safely. So I've gotten together a good support group including my husband and a couple friends at work, I've started eating healthier and more reasonable portions, and I'm working out every day. We'll see what happens!

No comments: