Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Friday, January 18, 2008

Dolla Dolla Bills Ya'll

Wooo hooo I got my hard-earned year-end bonus money today. Lucky, lucky me. I get to feel rich for about a whole day. I pretty much never have this much cash in my checking account. It probably gave the bank a heart attack. Ha!! But I'm really excited. I get to pay down a couple of bills. There's no great urgency involved. Altogether I think my husband and I have about $3000 of debt. Hardly a crying matter. But I don't like to owe anybody my money, so I'll probably try to pay down a little bit of that. And then I might buy a car. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the days of trying to share a car are coming to a close. Sweet, sweet liberty!!

No comments: