Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spending the Mulah

Yep, I spent it. Not all of it. Not even most of it. A truly tiny fraction which clearly shows my responsibility. But I did spend some of it and it was . . . awesome!!! My husband and I had a really great weekend together. We went to the mall on Saturday on a quest for a messenger bag. I know you'd think this was easy to find, but it truly was not. I have no idea why. I had to try about five stores before I found one. Not before I found one I liked, just before I found any. But I did find one. Its a nice black and white one made by Dickies. Hopefully this means it will last a long time.

We made a stop at the comic book store too. I know, I know, we're nerds. We love it. :-) I got a really great comic book about the Marvel Universe civil war. It was quite touching.

Anyway, the point is that we had a really great weekend together. It was relaxing and productive. I feel fully refreshed and ready for the week ahead.

No comments: