Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time

So in the very same week that I promise myself I'm going to post on here every day, I miss two days. How sad is that? One of my goals for this year (yes, goals, not resolutions) is that I would make time for things that are important to me. Easier said than done. I have a terrible habit of going home and watching TV. I watch a lot of TV. But that's really no excuse. Maybe I can combine my blog and the TV and blog about what I watch on TV. I just may do that.

My point is that it seems like things I used to really enjoy, such as reading, have really gone by the wayside. I think it's interesting that we use the term "make time." Really, we're not making time. If I could make time, I'd be rich. :-) It's more about spending less time doing other things. So in this case, I guess I really need to spend less time watching TV, and more time reading and blogging.

No comments: