Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday

There's something magical about Fridays, isn't there? I don't really know what it is or why. Maybe it has something to do with it being the end of the week. Not being at the office. Not sitting at a desk all day. Not dealing with the million and one problems that pop up throughout the day. Not reacting to your boss's idiosyncrasies. The funny thing is, I really like my job. I'm used to my boss. He may be a little strange, but I'm used to it and I know how to deal. Most of the people I work with (all 9 of them) are pretty cool. There's just something about not HAVING to get up at 5:00 in the morning that is appealing. :-)

No comments: