Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Catching Up

I can't believe that it's been almost a whole month since my last post! I came down with that flu that the whole country has and it hangs on. I got sick, got better, got sicker. I even went to the doctor, just to be told there was nothing she could do. Lovely. I've let so many things go while I've been sick.

But today I feel pretty good. Not quite well, but pretty darned good. Chris went to take a nap, so I cranked up my iPod and decided to take care of business. I scrubbed my kitchen and then sat down to catch up on my blogs. I had over 100 blog entries piled up in my Google Reader. So I read most, scanned a few, starred a few. And I'm planning on blogging on the things I've learned.

So, basically, I've been down for the count, but now I'm back in action. Look for me to start blogging regularly again this week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! Flu season sucks!