Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Monday, March 31, 2008

March - A Month In Review

It's been a busy month over here. Here's a quick, handy summary of what's gone on.

My First Post in A While, Trying to Get Back Into The Swing of Things - Catching Up

9 Tip to Be a Great Admin

My First Rant Day (Maybe I should do this again? What do you think?) - Rant Day

10 Weird Things About Me

Our Trip to the San Diego Zoo - San Diego Zoo

Step 1 of 7 Things You Must Do to Achieve Your Goals

A Reposting of a Rather Sentimental Poem That Has a Great Moral - Friendships

Steps 2 and 3 of 7 Things You Must Do to Achieve Your Goals

Health and Fitness (It includes a nifty slideshow!)

My About Me Page (a much-needed overhaul)

Steps 4 and 5 of 7 Things You Must Do to Achieve Your Goals

Can't wait for Rachel's next post? Of course not! Click here to find out how you can subscribe! Who am I? Find out!

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: