Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weight Loss

So, I think I posted about this before, but I'm posting an update. I have resolved to lose 80 pounds this year. So I've really cracked down on myself. I'm counting calories and working out every day. In January, I lost 13 pounds!! I want to lose 17 more pounds by my birthday (March 8th). My goal is to be at 200 for my birthday. Then I'm going to buy something fabulous to wear. I've been steadily losing about 2 pounds a week. That's pretty average, I think, but of course I wish I had faster results. I would love to lose weight like they do on the Biggest Loser.

Anyway, my point is that so far I'm doing pretty good. I definitely feel a lot better. :-)

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

Congrats on your weight loss! We like watching the biggest loser!