Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Monday, September 29, 2008

National Coffee Day!

I was planning to write a post on my lack of perfection and why I *might* be okay with it, but then I heard that it is National Coffee Day, so obviously I had to post about coffee.

I love coffee. It makes me feel good in the morning. There is nothing better first thing in the morning that a smooth cup of black coffee. When I have time, I love to curl up with my laptop and coffee and browse the interwebs. I find it extremely relaxing.

I'm not sure when my affair with coffee began. I think that really it was sort of a right of passage. I started to feel I was being treated as a grown up when I got to start drinking coffee. Which is, of course, a little ridiculous because I was a young teenager. But it's all about the feeling, right?

Anyways, Happy National Coffee Day to everyone! How does coffee affect you?

No comments: