Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Tagging

So here's the deal. Laurie Ruettiman has tagged me to post 6 random things about myself. She says they don't have to be interesting, just random. You've been warned.

1. Fall = Pumpkin Spice Lattes to me.
2. I love to play Madden NFL 09 on the PS3.
3. Every weekend, my husband and I play American Idol karaoke. We're awesome.
4. I make the best chili in the world. The WORLD.
5. I hate realty TV, but cannot live without Project Runway.
6. I have a Venom plush toy which my husband bought me at Comic-Con on my bed.

Ok, so now that you've been bored to death, I have to tag 6 more bloggers. They are:

1. Godemperorofnerds.
2. Jamie Harrop.
3. Mike Doe.
4. Kimberley Schmahl .
5. Rachel.
6. Jenn Barnes.

Hopefully I haven't tagged anybody who was already tagged. If so, sorry dudes! Remember that if you don't do it, Laurie and I will hunt you down. They won't find the body. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :-)

Oh, one more thing. Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These
are
so
great!

Unknown said...

@Laurie Hehe. This was fun!