Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic-Con 2008

Well, folks, my husband and I just finished our vacation. And let me say, vacations are wonderful. This was our first vacation, and we look forward to many more. That being said, Comic-Con this year was incredible. It just gets bigger and better every year. It was great to see so many people there and to see the respect that movie producers, director, and actors have for their fans. Comic-Con was huge, taking up the entire San Diego Convention Center, with programming lasting well into the night. There were definitely some characters, truly hard-core fans, as well as more casual fans, but the entire experience was well-worth it. If you've never been, it's hard to describe. No longer is it for the "nerds" and "geeks." Well, it is. But, it's also for movie and TV fans, artists, readers, you name it. Comic-Con truly has something to offer everyone.

That being said, I'm still exhausted. Check out my Facebook page to see all of our pics. I actually got to meet Seth Green! And I found out that Olivia Munn is really nice in person, which was great. I need to get some rest, but check out my pics!

No comments: