Wife, comic nerd, gamer, professional, reader, blogger, pet owner, friend, sister, aspiring HR pro, office manager. What am I? What am I not?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello? Is anybody there?

Whew! Let me get a rag and wipe the dust off of this place. I can't believe it's been two years since I've posted. You would think that nothing happened in my life in the last two years. Nothing could be further from the truth. Work was insane, I got promotions, my boss got pregnant, got married, went on maternity leave (I filled in for her), I got an assistant, I got an office, and then, I got a new job. I'm back at the company I was at three years ago and, in a strange way, it feels like coming home in a really wonderful way.

Now that we're all up to speed, I'm getting back to blogging. It's good for me to get thoughts out of my head and out into the world. They seem less scary that way. And I have really great friends that are blogging and I want to share the experience with them.

So, here I am. I'm back. A little weirder. A little nerdier. A little wiser and a little dumber. But I'm me and we're going to have some fun!!!

No comments: